This is the perfect cycling jacket for cold winter weather!
The Hunter jacket has a windproof and water-repellent softshell fabric on the front, the arms and shoulders. The back is made of Sector Lite material which stretches well and therefore fits comfortably and offers excellent breathability. If you have an intensive ride and sweat a lot, it is nice if you can lose body heat through the back panel.
The softshell front panels protect you from the cold wind and rain, while the heat-insulating, brushed back panels feel soft against your skin and provide excellent breathability.
The Hunter jacket can be worn with an single baselayer in semi-cold conditions (4-10 ° C), or with an baselayer + midlayer in cold conditions (<4 °C)
Thanks to the four water-repellent softshell back pockets you can take the essentuals you need on your ride. The center pocket has an extra pocket with zipper: ideal for your bank card, keys and phone.
The reflective elements on the chest and below the back pockets make you visible when it gets dark early.
Model is 178cm, weight 72kg, chest circumference 99cm, waist circumference 83cm and wears a size M.
- Perfect combination of water- , windproofness and breathability thanks to the strategically placed softshell panels.
- The back is longer than the front, so the jersey fits perfectly in the cycling position and protects your back better against splashing water.
- Reflective elements for extra visibility.
- The front of the jacket is made of a softshell fabric (250 g/m2) – 5,000 mm/H2O, with soft fleece lining. This 3-layer fabric is windproof, water-repellent, insulating and wicks away perspiration well.
- The back panel and the back of the arms of the jacket ia mde of Sector Lite Polyester (190 g/m2) with soft fleece lining; insulating, stretchable and wicks perspiration well.
- Robust YKK Vislon zipper with storm flap behind the zipper.
- Zipper neck cover to prevent irritation to the neck.
- Cuffs around the wrists, so that the jerseys can be closed well, even when you are wearing gloves.
- Silicone gripper in the hem.
- 3 spacious back pockets.
- 1 extra back pocket with Camlock YKK zipper.
||Your lenght (A)
||Chest circumference (B)
||Waist circumference (C)
||157 – 165cm
||85 – 91cm
||73 – 78cm
||164 – 172cm
||89 – 95cm
||77 – 82cm
||171 – 179cm
||93 – 99cm
||81 – 86cm
||178 – 186cm
||97 – 103cm
||85 – 90cm
||185 – 193cm
||101 – 107cm
||90 – 95cm
||192 – 200cm
||105 – 111cm
||95 – 100cm
||195 – 200cm
||109 – 116cm
||100 – 106cm
3XL, S, M, L, XL, XXL
– Wash at a maximum of 40°C – Use little detergent – Do not use a fabric softener – Do not tumble dry – Do not iron – Do not bleach
To enjoy this cycling jacket the most, it is important that you wash this jacket correctly. This jacket consists mainly of a 3-layer “Softshell” fabric. The outer layer has a DWR-coating (Durable Water Repellent).
Washing instructions softshell cycling jacket
- Close all zippers and turn the jacket inside out before washing.
- Wash the softshell cycling jacket regularly, this extends the breathability of the jacket.
- Wash this cycling jacket at 30°C – 40°C.
- Use a mild washing detergent (max 5% perfume or soap). Do not use too much washing detergent.
- Do not use fabric softener!
- Let the jacket dry on a leash or dry flat. This cycling jacket cannot be tumble-dried.
What should you do if this Softshell cycling jacket absorbs water?
The DWR-coating prevents the fibers of the fabric from absorbing water. If this is the case, the membrane can breathe less. When you notice that the water is not dripping off so nicely anymore and the jacket absorbs water more easily, then it is time to impregnate your cycling jacket.
You can do this in two ways:
- After you have washed and dried the jacket, you can spray the softshell fabric parts with a special “waterproof” spray. Do this always outdoors.
- You can also wash this cycling jacket with Nikwax SoftShell Proof ™